There are many ways to get involved in Greater Boston PFLAG! You can sign up to be notified of ways to get involved as they become available or, for more information about volunteering opportunities, contact us at email@example.com.
- Volunteer with our Speaker’s Bureau to tell your story at programs and trainings!
- Are you a parent or caregiver looking to support others? Consider our 1 on 1 program
- Attend a chapter meeting support group
- Volunteer to help at an event throughout the year
- Want to make a difference in your community? Check out our advocacy page
The Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic and financial direction of the organization. Our current board members can be seen on our website here. For more information, email our chairperson Debbra Zucker.
Greater Boston PFLAG is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, personal appearance, family responsibility, political affiliation or any other status protected by applicable law. Women, LGBTQ+ people, people of color, people with disabilities, veterans, and immigrants are encouraged to apply.