There are many ways to get involved in Greater Boston PFLAG! Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Zach Roe, for more information or to volunteer. You can feel free to fill out our volunteer interest form here.
- Join our Speaker’s Bureau on a volunteer basis
- Be a resource for our 1 on 1 program.
- Attend a chapter meeting support group.
- Volunteer to help at an event.
- Join us at Youth Pride on the second Saturday in May. Help us support LGBTQ youth and their allies by cheering them on or staffing our literature table
- March with us in the Boston Pride Parade on the second Saturday in June or staff our literature table, hand out materials, and answer questions.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic and financial direction of the organization. Our current board members can be seen on our website here. For more information, email our chairperson Debbra Zucker.
Greater Boston PFLAG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, personal appearance, family responsibility, political affiliation or any other status protected by applicable law. Women, LGBTQ people, people of color, people with disabilities, veterans, and immigrants are encouraged to apply.