No one should be judged or rejected by their family, friends, coworkers, or anyone else because of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Your generosity makes it possible for Greater Boston PFLAG to change attitudes through education and training, to advocate for equity and policy change, and to create a society that’s safe and inclusive of LGBTQ+ people of all ages.
Here are some of the most popular ways to support this work:
- DONATE NOW: Visit our online giving page to make a difference today.
- DONOR ADVISED FUND: Use DAF Direct to easily donate via your Fidelity, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon DAF.
- MONTHLY GIVING: A small donation each month has a big impact. Set up a monthly donation now!
- EMPLOYER MATCH: Your gift will go twice as far when matched by your employer. Learn more about employer matching.
- LEAVE A BEQUEST: Support a future of inclusion by naming us in your will or as the beneficiary of your IRA or life insurance policy.
- GIVE STOCK: By donating appreciated stock, you could lower your taxable income more than with a traditional gift.
- SPONSOR US: A corporate sponsorship is an investment in your values as a company and a public statement of your belief in equity for all. Learn more about sponsorship options.
With questions or to learn more, please contact Greater Boston PFLAG at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-891-5966.
Our mailing address is:
Greater Boston PFLAG
P.O. Box 541619
Waltham MA 02454
Our tax ID number is 04-3272394.
Thank you for your kindness and support!