- All our GBPFLAG Is Reading reviews
- LGBTQ Reads – database of LGBTQ+ books
- The American Library Association’s Rainbow Book Lists – each list highlights books for children/teens in the previous year
Resources from PFLAG National
- PFLAG National
- Gender Spectrum – a national organization committed to the health and well-being of gender- diverse children and teens through education and support for families, and training and guidance for educators, medical and mental health providers, and other professionals.
- MA LGBTQ Youth Commission – an independent state agency working for LGBTQ+ youth in Massachusetts
- interACT – an organization advocating for the rights of children born with intersex traits
- GLSEN – national organization safe, supportive, and LGBTQ-inclusive K-12 education
- MassEquality – works to ensure that everyone across Massachusetts can thrive without discrimination and oppression based on sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression
- MTPC – advocates for trans, nonbinary, and gender expansive folk in Massachusetts
- SPARTA – a trans military advocacy organization
Support for youth
- Boston GLASS – provides a continuum of services to LGBTQ+ youth of color and their allies in the Greater Boston and Greater Framingham areas.
- OUT MetroWest – builds communities in MetroWest where LGBTQ+ youth thrive
- BAGLY – The Boston Alliance of LGBTQ+ Youth (BAGLY) was formed in 1980 and is a youth-led, adult-supported organization committed to social justice, and creating, sustaining and advocating for programs, policies and services for the LGBTQ+ youth community.