About Greater Boston PFLAG
We are a group of parents, families, friends, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people. We help change attitudes and create an environment of understanding so that our LGBTQ family members and friends can live in a world that is safe and inclusive. We accomplish this through support, education, and advocacy. We offer:
- Monthly group support meetings
- Confidential telephone support and information
- Parent-to-Parent Support
- Safe Schools Program teacher and student training
- Speakers Bureau
Community forums and evening programs
- Greater Boston PFLAG Scholarship Program
- PTA/PTO training and parent programs
- Gay straight alliance assistance
Greater Boston PFLAG’s mission is to advocate for and advance equity and societal affirmation of LGBTQ people by building and strengthening loving families, safe communities, and a diverse and inclusive society.
All of Greater Boston PFLAG’s work is driven by its vision of a world in which LGBTQ individuals are safe, supported, included, and equal in their families, in their communities, and in society.