August 20– As Val Frias departs for her new position as CEO of Ethos, the Board has hired Ellen Sturgis to serve as Interim Executive Director while the search is on for a permanent replacement. Sturgis comes with over 30 years’ experience in nonprofits, including multiple roles as interim Executive Director & CFO of Boston area nonprofits. She is principal of Night Heron Consulting. Julia Paget starts in her new role as Office Manager, taking the place of Amara Rines, who has been with GBPFLAG since 2015. Learn more about us both on our staff page.
- Greater Boston PFLAG Announces Two New Board Members
- Greater Boston PFLAG Statement on Black Lives Matter
- Greater Boston PFLAG Welcomes New Executive Director Sunnie Kaufmann-Paulman
- GB PFLAG Attends Gender Marker “X” Bill Joint Committee Hearing
- Comings and Goings
- Greater Boston PFLAG Announces Leadership Changes
- Support Group Notice